Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Abuse me more I like it

“Who do you think has it better when it comes to sex?”
“Oh, we do for sure!” She says quickly, while reaching over his chest to grab another orange from the bedside table. She begins to peel the orange before adding, “this was a good idea, by the way”. He can’t help himself from staring at her body while she peels, “huh, oh thanks. Why though”? “I don’t know, it was just good fore-thought I guess”. It’s silent for a moment. She continues to peel before looking over to see him staring at her. Her sudden look of confusion is quickly replaced with sullen embarrassment. “Ha, you meant the sex thing… Umm, [chewing] I don’t know, I guess cause I get to just lay there and enjoy it”. He turns onto his side to face her. Still enamored of her, he traces the lines of her back with his eyes, remembering how she felt. “Yeah, but what about that thing you did when you were on top”. Listening to his question, she rests her next slice of orange just outside her mouth before saying, “you like that, eh”? Still chewing, he just looks to her and smiles. The next moments pass in covetous silence. “That’s, totally, not fair”, he mentions, breaking their silence and running his fingertips down from her shoulder, resting his hand on the turn of her hip. Hearing the seriousness in his voice, she turns to face him in opposition, and yelps. “What”? “I just sat in the wet spot”; she says moving towards him. Laughing he asks, “mine or yours”? Rubbing her ass to get the wetness off she quibbles, “does it matter”? Shrugging, as best he could while on his side, he continues. “What I meant was, that if guys have to do most of the work. How is it fair that sex feels better for the woman, that’s all”. Reaching for the last piece of orange she slaps his hand away. Taking the piece of orange herself, and offended now, she moves even closer to him. Now putting his hand on her hip, he begins to tell her that she’s laid in the orange peel before she interrupts him. She says, in her best interrupting-voice, and with orange still in her mouth. “What do you mean? You do all the work. Oh, and I suppose I’m just lying there”? “Hey, I didn’t say that”. “No? Ok, go on then. What were you saying”! “Umm, I’m not sure”. Quickly, and with more than necessary force, she pushes him onto his back. “Oh, I think you know”! Now straddling him, she grabs him by the hair and pushes his head down. “I suppose you’d rather do all this by yourself”? Still speechless, he just stares at her in surprise. She bends down and kisses him, hard, and pushes all her weight down on her hips. She leans back again and stares back. Taken aback, and out of shock, he laughs. “I love being wrong” he says wiping the orange peel from her right breast. And smiles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stolenswan said...

Very nice, cutes

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home