Thursday, September 01, 2005

Now here's a horoscope for everybody...



Sagittarius

The Sagittarius character: The Sagittarian want to be liked by everyone and will promise you the moon in order to get their own way. But they usually change their minds later and don't keep their many promises. 'Always put off till tomorrow what could be done today' is their motto. Sagittarians are always late. They take tremendous financial risks and are hated by bank managers. They are allergic to housework, they are also tactless and impulsive and can be a complete embarrassment at parties. Sagittarius are dreadful investment managers but make good bankrupts and trapeze artists.

The Sagittarius Lover: Sagittarians love the pursuit of love more than the act. The are incorrigible flirts and impulsively fall in love. They have an exaggerated self image foolishly believing that everyone finds them attractive.

The year ahead: With Pluto travelling through your sign it will no longer feel that it's a dog's life. Enjoy yourself, have a drink, and party.

Famous names: Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney).


Ok so maybe it's just a horoscope for me and all those other lucky December babies out there, but I like to put song lyrics for post titles and it was the only one I could think having to do with the zodiac.

Anywho, usually I don't put much faith in horoscopes, tarot, runes and all the rest of the new age crap that’s supposedly paving out of futures every day. Surprisingly enough I stumbled onto this "Dark Horoscope" thing and was dumbfounded by how accurate it seems to be, now I’m not trying to say that I believe that all us sag's follow this rule, but it's all me...all of it. Now obviously it's not painting a particularly flattering portrait of who I am, but to some degree or another I’d have to agree that those are my major faults. I do want people to like me, and it used to be a major hang up of mine, but I’m pretty much over that... but I never make promises, even if I can keep them. I procrastinate, I’m a huge flirt, and yes everybody most certainly does find me attractive.

Ok maybe it mostly resembles the person I was two years ago, and even that only vaguely... but still I found it a lot more accurate then most of the shit I’ve read about me.

Besides the ability to predict the thoughts of a 20 year old dreaded philosophic art lovin smart ass is a bit out of league, even for the stars.

That’s al I had to say, now I’m off to watch old Charleton Heston movies about eating people.

Done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home