Sunday, August 14, 2005

Blunted

Well I actually just posted a second ago, I had planned on writing a nice post about the night I spent with my best friend Cristina. I meant for it to be poetic and with an old Bob Dylan feel to it, but it turned out like crap. It was cliché and contrived, and so I’ve decided to screw all that crap and just be myself. It won't be eloquent and it won't sound poetic or deep or rather if it does it will have been completely accidental.

So in keeping with being myself I just lit a joint and am planning to just giv'er on this post.

Last night was a perfect night out. Christina and I went out for a walk to the reservoir and just sat up top and looked out at the city. Of course you can leave it to me to think that 3am is the perfect time to listen to some chill music and sing into the night, god I’m lame. Isn't it great. The cold didn't stop us, the rain couldn't stop us, and drunken fights below caused only a minor inconvenience. So I guess that’s it, that’s my idea of the perfect night out. And I defy anyone to top it. Oh yeah and I got laid.... twice. Now beat it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home