Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's A Bittersweet Symphony

So we just got a new puppy, and I mean just. Apparently my Dad had mentioned to my mom that he was thinking about it so we took a look at some. Now if you've ever gone to look for puppies you should know that once you see them you absolutely cannot leave without one, and so we have a new puppy.

She’s a liver-spotted Dalmatian and her name is Charlie; why Charlie? Well cause my mom asked me, and I name everything Charlie, and I mean everything: plants, animals, and inanimate objects, all Charlie. In fact I’m listening to my ipod Charlie right now.

She fell asleep so I was told to put her in her bed, which is a kennel but isn't used for punishment, just for her to sleep in and so that she can't get up and into things in the middle of the night. Unfortunately I woke her up when I put her in there so she's whining until she falls back asleep. I came downstairs to play some gui and my music was on as it always is and to hear her whine in cue with the classical of the verve on my ipod’s tearing my heart out. Goddamned pup already has me under her spell. She's teething and lie to play, she tears my skin and I gladly donate my flesh to her. She's got me hooked with her one blue eye and huge paws.

Anywho, back to gui-ing, even though my wrist still hurts from playing less than an hour ago.

Lates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home